CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nervous

This afternoon I am meeting with a lady or some ladies from Phil's work and showing them my makeup. I hope they don't expect me to be an expert :-S I am far from it! I have been reading up on make-up tips and will practice some on myself today. Hopefully the kids cooperate, Jazmyn keeps saying she is sick, I thought it was maybe because I had to wake her up to drive Phil to work and she was too tired. She's been laying on the couch all morning and well now is asleep. She was gagging for a bit but I gave her some Nux Vomica, for some reason that remedy ALWAYS helps her when she is nausea. Yay!
Anyways, I hope I can sell some makeup, I'm giving them a discount but it will just make up for shipping cost, so we both win :) I was reading some application tips and one stood out to me. Whenever I exercise and have makeup on my face it starts burning and I breakout, so upon reading I discovered I must be allergic to the zinc oxide or just allergic when sweating. I will have to add some finishing silk to my foundation to low the levels of zinc when applying. Maybe that's one reason I keep breaking out, I'm sure there are many others too though.
This may be off topic but oh well.... I got a call from my BIL(sister's h.) yesterday and he had split a cow with a friend and then had it processed in to ground beef, steaks and such...but my sister keeps biting into grissel(sp?) or something and refuses to eat it(sounds like me!) So he wanted to give it to us if we wanted it! Heck ya! I think I can work around the grissel or whatever it is(bone???) for a free pasture fed cow. He said it was very lean meat, don't even need to drain it when cooking. So excited! What a blessing :)
Okay better go practice putting my face on :-/

3 comments:

heathermum said...

could be the zinc... but more likely... you need to wash your brush once a week... at least after about 7 uses... also you can use shampoo... and conditioner if it isn't soft.. hth

heathermum said...

and pasture fed beef!!!! whoohoo!!!!! awesome! I've been known to pick out the grizzle... they are like ligaments... cartilage... when you get it processed we always had to ask them to watch for it!

breanna said...

YAY!