CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not so bad...

I'm alive. I made it through showing my makeup to ladies...umm two ladies. lol I wasn't really expecting many ppl, I've learned from experience;) At least this is my own business though so I don't have to worry about finding ppl to join me!yuck! If they like then great and if they don't... oh well! I made enough well worth going, soI can't complain.
I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday! Hope everyone is done with this virus now, they seem to be. We are going to try out a new church this weekend, it's called Cornerstone, it's the same name as the one in Ames only it's in Boone. I believe there's no relation between the two. Oh I hope it's good!!!! The other Cornerstone we loved except they were not a child friendly service :( We gained so much from their services, but I would get paged out every time and soon as I made it to the nursery(which was fast) L was crying hysterically. I couldn't leave her there anymore and could not stand sitting in their family room or cafe it was sooooooo boring. I could just watch a service at home in my pj's if I wanted to watch it on tv. Ya know?

0 comments: