CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Challenge Anyone???

Not like a competition type challenge... I'm talking about more of a self help type challenge :) Saturday morning I was online looking for tips on organizing 'n such and thought maybe if I held myself accountable on here, it would get done!!!! I posted the web page at the bottom. : ) So feel free to join me on this declutter the house adventure. I'm going to post before and after pictures, so everyone can see the progress...especially myself! It's easy to get caught up in daily routines and I tend to ignore the "weekly" chores. Do you?! Or am I all alone! LOL! I'll just post one room at a time, it's just stuff that piles up only in certain places. ...such as corner counter in kitchen, top of fridge, girls closet, etc. All weekend we take it easy and really do a whole lot of nothing except enjoy our very little family time! I'm sure some of you can relate, so when Monday rolls around you wonder if you missed the tornado that went through your house...maybe while you were sleeping?! So here goes nothing :-S BTW, I'm starting in the kitchen it's been neglected too long!
http://www.organizedhome.com
Look to see what your clutter personality says about you! I'm both deferrer and perfectionist.
http://www.organizedhome.com/clutterer-within-whats-your-clutter-personality


3 comments:

heathermum said...

if you make me... :P
i struggle with this too!

Traci said...

I don't think that is possible :) I can't even take care of my tiny little shack. LOL!

Chelsea said...

i see my 2 babies on your fridge.. except carson is in the WRONG head.. poor kid! we didnt finish cleaning garage tonight but hopefully this week we'll get it looking better.. ok off to check the websites.. Kylie doesnt want to stay asleep unless she is held.. holding her right now.. mama's girl!!