CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tada!

I finished the kitchen late last night and it was so nice to wake up this morning to a clean kitchen. All the clutter made it's way to the basement packed into boxes, so next time we move(hopefully sooner than later) I get the privilege to go through it all again. I just needed it all out of site! I'm the type of person who normally throws everything away just because I get tired of looking at it, but Phil's a little bit the opposite so I put my desire to trash everything aside this time. lol! Next project will be bathroom it needs painted..bad!!

3 comments:

heathermum said...

your kitchen looks wonder! WAY TO GO! :)

heathermum said...

wonderful* i meant! :P

oh and today I think I will work on a small nook in the attic... I'll take a before and after! lol just for you!

Chelsea said...

looks awesome!! it does feel good to wake up to a clean house!! and you got rid of the microwave?!?! :P Way to go!!
we still have a ways to go with the garage.. but i will post those pictures.. thank u for being my motivator! :D