CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fearless!!

That would be describing Jazmyn and Londyn taking baths!! They both LOVE water! I have a feeling they will be little fish when they get older. I use to be when I was a kid and not so self conscious about my body. So was my father... I remember stories he told about racing at the keo pool and he would swim (the long way) up and back without taking a breath! I wasn't that good, though. I miss the swimming pool, maybe that will be another goal of mine(working on self image). I have yet to let Londyn go swimming in a pool...only the bathtub. She is so crazy, I don't think I could keep up.
Jazmyn 12 months @ Aunt Jodee's lil' pool....can you imagine Londyn is worse than that!!

Alright, off to bed....company coming for the weekend I need to be able to get up early to tidy up the house...so it can become a mess all over again! Doesn't make sense does it???

2 comments:

heathermum said...

she is such a cute baby!!!!! a yes your kids are WATER BABIES! you need to pass some of that genetic over here! did you know you might just inherit red headed babies from me! :P~~~~~ roflol! ;)

Traci said...

haha! sorry I already have red heads on my side of the fam...you gotta do better than that if you want to trade genetics for some water babies. lol!!! phil just mentioned that ben was never big on swimming...i can't imagine NOT liking water! might even try water birth next time!