CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some Progress.....

It could be lots better but I'm just bad/lazy about figuring out how to organize and store stuff. Especially when I won't buy anything unnecessary until we are closer to our debt free goal. Which has been slacking since we have sold the rodeo. It took the guy a MONTH to get us the money after initially writing a back check and kept lying to us about having the money each week!! ugh! I thought I would be able to trust him since he was a Bishop of a local church! What's the world coming to? So now it's said and done we're getting back to our strict strict budget!
Anyways enough ranting....here's Jazmyn's closet. I also did the computer desk but it's not much better. I don't know where to put everything!!(cd's, photo albums...) I skipped the bathroom painting for now...I have no rollers for my paint thingy. :)

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

there are ways you can MAKE organizers out of stuff you already have at home... but i'm having a brain fart right now so i cant even think of an example...