CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm back.......

So, it's only been like 2 months since I've blogged. I don't see that as a long time at all, but all you in blog world waiting to read my next fascinating thoughts might be getting a little antsy. Speaking of antsy, that just reminded me of something funny that a very smart little boy once said, so I must share. One day this little boy's father said, "Hey, Anthony what are you eating?!" He replied, " I'm Anthony, I eat ants!" His smart little 2 yr old brain put together the relation in spelling between "Anthony" and "ants". So, since the word ant is found in his name, it must mean he is suppose to eat ants. Okay, well if you didn't find that funny, you really just have to know the kid.
Anyways, I have a few things I think I can write about in the next few days....we will see if it happens. I just thought I'd better write something down to feed those blog addicts and give them their "Traci fix". LOL! I know what addiction is like, only mine is chocolate. "Hello everyone, my name is Traci and I am addicted to chocolate. " All other addicts reply, " Hi Traci."
-The End-

0 comments: