CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

Sunday or maybe it was Monday afternoon Phil, Jaz, & I were hanging out in the living room(L was sleeping). Jazmyn was peeking out the window watching "keb" aka FRED(70yr old man) swimming in the pool. It's a pretty routine thing for her to be spying on him, since he always has to have his afternoon swim. She will usually wave or say "Hi KEB!!!" of course window is usually closed! Well sunday/monday the window was open and "Keb" is swimming in his pool. She sits there for a couple of minutes just watching him, then out of nowhere she says, " He SURE is CUTE!!" hahaha! Phil and I just looked at each other we couldn't help but laugh. I just hope Fred didn't hear her say that..lol!!! Probably not since he always has in earplugs but ya never know!I've been laughing about it ever since. Well "keb" took down the pool today it's too chilly to swim...so Jaz will just have to watch out for him through the other window raking his leaves this fall. Speaking of fall, I'm in the mood for pumpkin pie. Yum! I might have to make some tonight :P

0 comments: