CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Clothes,Clothes, & More Clothes

Today is going to be such a busy busy day! Besides all the normal daily things like dishes, laundry,pick up house, cooking,dishes, laundry, pickup house, cook....(do you see a pattern?)lol I have to go through the girls clothes and find winter clothes and put away summer clothes. Blah! I'm glad I don't have 5 kids to do ;) Not yet anyways :-S I'm hoping they have more winter clothes than I think, I don't want to fork out that much money for a season of clothes.lol Frugal? NO! Phil and I need a little update on our closet too. I was asking Phil the other day what he wanted me to pack for him for our trip to osky....he mentioned he wanted his new pair of jeans and some shirt.
What NEW pair of jeans? Then he said you know the ones you just got me. HUH? Well the ones I "just" got him were from LAST Christmas(gift). hahaha! I was laughing so hard, we are pathetic. We don't even realize how long we've had our clothes until moments like that.

So anyways I have that fun stuff to do. Then on top of it, I'm suppose to keep the girls busy during the day so they are sooo worn out by evening they will want to go to bed at 8pm, so I'm told. The shouldn't be full of energy at 6:30 or some nights 8:30 when their Daddy comes home. They just need to eat supper,baths, and go to bed. Then I could play my golf games all night long uninterrupted. Yes!
It's not as easy as one would think..ya know. They usually wake up 7:30-8:45 (9today) and L naps once or twice a day, but that's it. Any ideas to burn some energy off??? (note: I don't have a car to go anywhere so anything involving travel won't work.) We go to the park about everyday for about 45min to an hour. Maybe if I had some craft supplies I could keep them busy. I will just have them run laps around the house. lol! It would be interesting to see "someone" else do this and keep up with the house work. Okay vent over.

I think Jaz is missing her cousins...she keeps talking about them. Poor girl! :(
I feel bad for her.
Hope everyone has a good day!!!!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yesterday, we were in garage while Carson painted pumpkins on the table i have set out and I took the covers off of both carseats while Carson painted.. So maybe Jazmyn can paint while you are doing your thing and L can.. umm... you have the jumper-roo still?? She could bounce around... whatever you do with the girls, you probably wont find it to be relaxing while going thru clothes. i NEVER do!