CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Blog! A must READ!

I've seen her before on tv shows which she usually gets the cold shoulder, but she knows her stuff.
This last blog I find to be quite frightening! It's a glimpse in America's future.
http://vaccineawakening.blogspot.com/2007/12/sticking-it-to-children-in-new-jersey.html

Oh and we went out and got our exempt forms on Tuesday! Never know I might need them.lol Should get some for us as well, forgot about that!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

where did you get the exempt form?? never thought about those, but would probably be a good idea to carry around, for just in case.. i have a paper, possibly an exemption form, but its not signed by anyone..

Traci said...

I found one online I liked and just printed it off. I'll email it to you so you can see. We really don't need one for homeschooling, but I plan on having the kids involved in "extracurricular" activities.So I might. Went to our bank and they just notarized it, real simple.