CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Where do I start?!

This post might be just a little reminder for me to keep me on top of things, so it may bore you. I have such a ginormous to do list, I don't even know where to start, not a clue. It's an exciting list though! Something I'm anxious to get started just need a little "moo-la" $$ and kid free time. We decided to put our house on the market as soon as we can get it in tip top shape. Then head over to Ames and rent there while we try to find a GOOD job for Phil closer to home, something he will really enjoy and put our students loans to good use!No point in wasting good talent. Then we'll go from there! So it might take a year and a half or so to do this but surely the holidays will make the time fly. I hope!! Along with teaching Jaz some preschool which doesn't take up a whole lot of time, just another thing I have to put a little thought into. And trying to lose the weight which does take time and a lot of thought. lol I've been good though...eating better, walking everyday, playing basketball w/ phil few times a week, and the dreadful sit ups 'n stuff. yuck.
So here's a * note to self* things that need done!

Living Rm- new paint on walls, shampoo carpet(hope it doesn't fall apart), new curtains, new outlet covers.
Jazmyn's Rm - Paint closet doors/put back up, outlet covers, shampoo carpet
Hallway - Paint walls, take out all the floor tacks the stupid carpet guys put in front of all our doorways!ouch! shampoo carpet
Bathroom - PAINT Walls, Window trim, & shelves.. install vent, re grout any tile, new outlet covers
My Bdrm - Paint walls & closet , shampoo carpets , new outlet covers
Kitchen - Touch up paint, repaint door, outlet covers, paint baseboard and put it ON, tile under fridge and repair broken tiles/re grout,
Outer hallway - clear out junk, repaint, clean carpet
Basement - sort through keep & trash, haul all the trash away, scrub any mold left by the flooding ugh, die from mold poisoning(jk...sorta:-S)
Garage - Trash about all that too (flooded) scrub garage as well, fix the bad dry wall
Last but First on the list - Outside - get $$ for new siding, do little landscaping, finish fence and playhouse, de-weed driveway
SO I hope Phil hasn't read this as he is probably on the other side of the world by now.
If anyone else just read that...sorry that you did! It was long and dreadful. I hope I didn't leave anything out , the list is long enough!!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

r u going to let me help? and put our carpet extractor to a use???