CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Copy Cat

I'm bored so I'm stealin' this from B's blog :)

I AM … mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, new business owner

I WANT… my house to magically be clean and ORGANIZED every day

I HAVE … 2 wonderful little girls and one angel baby

I WISH I COULD … have the house sold right now!

I HATE …when people judge someone especially when they haven't walked in their shoes.

I FEAR …the unknown.

I HEAR … the trees blowing outside.

I SEARCH … for things Phil keeps misplacing. lol

I DON’T THINK … I will EVER lose this extra 30lbs from pregnancies!

I REGRET … not always living in the moment.

I LOVE ... watching the girls sing and dance.(L hums to the tune of the music)

I ACHE FOR … being closer to our family and friends.

I ALWAYS CRY …after coming back from a trip to keo.

I AM NOT … an emotional person. nope :)

I DANCE … and you call 911, you can't tell... maybe i'm having a seizure...what?

I SING … children's songs all day long!

I DON’T … like sarcasm. or do i?

I RARELY … see ANYONE I know.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … biggest loser.haha I get so happy for them.

I AM NOT ALWAYS …analyzing everything.

I HATE THAT …it's 2:30 and I have yet to clean the house.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …why people think we are SO "free" have they not been keeping up with the govt.? We are losing our freedom people.

I NEED … MEEEE time BAD!(usually defined as shopping and NOT by myself..with friends of course)

I SHOULD … not complain so much and be thankful for what I HAVE and not what I don't have. I suppose. :)

0 comments: