CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

new finding...

I found this website yesterday. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. I've decided to read her "sugar addiction" book (it's free), I NEED to stop eating sugar, completely would be nice. I'm sure it would help in more ways than I already know. I DID read the first few paragraphs and she wanted her book's usefulness to be compared to "What To Expect, When Expecting" only about sugar addiction of course.....I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth, when I read that! She considers that book ADVICE?? Grrreeeeat.
That has dwindled my hope for this book, but only time will tell(100pages to be exact).
Here goes nothing!

1 comments:

heathermum said...

did you read it? was it all about how not to eat red meat?! LOL... I'lll pass it on if it's NOT! that website looks awesome! thanks for sharing1