CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sprouted Grain?

The "book" I'm reading about sugar(see previous post) is big on meat so that's good! Also, frowns on the sweeter fruits and breads that feed the sugar cravings. She linked this site https://www.foodforlife.com and talks about sprouted grain to replace flour. Has anyone tried it? The location finder shows it's available at several places around the Boonies...including my usual HFS. Thanks to B for those encouraging words of a two week success story and grainy bread.Rofl! I DO need to just get it over with! I definitely don't want my kids dealing with this down the road. I know I will hear from many people that I'm crazy or they will just tell me to just cut back, but I've realized I'm so sensitive to it, I have to just quit. It's like telling a smoker who's trying to quit to just have half a cigarette a day and don't even think of finishing that other half. Been there too! Only it is much easier quiting smoking, for me anyways. I've only been on high doses processed sugar for 24 yrs!

Anyways,I might have to learn how to be a better cook or we all might just starve.

0 comments: